Fatema Siddika is a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at Iowa State University. She works in the Laboratory for Wireless Networks and Systems (LAWN) under the supervision of Dr. Wensheng Zhang. Her research interest is privacy-preserving federated learning. She aims to develop a secure Hierarchical Edge Federated Learning System to preserve privacy and a robust defense system against adversarial attacks. She has also worked on multi-tier concurrent Federated Learning Processes to allocate bandwidth fairly at edge servers.
- Transition from IPv4 to IPv6 in Bangladesh: The Competent and Enhanced Way to Follow
- Ensemble Method Based Architecture Using Random Forest Importance to Predict Employee's Turn Over
- Profitable Ranking of Stock Market Organizations Using Different Machine Learning Models
- A Web Based Four-Tier Architecture Using Reduced Feature Based Neural Network Approach for Prediction of Student Performance
- A Comparison of Some Soft Computing Methods on Imbalanced Data
- Hybrid Sampling and Random Forest Based Machine Learning Approach for Software Defect Prediction
- IPv6 Deployment Status in Bangladesh and Way Towards Migration