Adisak is currently a Lecturer of Computer Science, Iowa State University. His past experiences include the following:
- Lecturer for Computer Science department of King Mongkut’s Institute of Technologies Ladkrabang (2010-2014)
- Assistant Director of Computer Service Center, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technologies Ladkrabang (2013-2014)
- EIFL - OA/FOSS Country Coordinator for Thailand, Coordinate for the Open Access and the Free and Open Source Software working groups for EIFL (Electronic Information for Libraries), a global non-profit organization for developing country http://www.eifl.net/country/thailand
- Distinguish Lecturer award by Faculty Senate of King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (2012)
- Best Paper Award from International Conference on Communications Systems and Technologies 2011 (ICCST'11) San Francisco, CA
- Reviewer of several international journals and conferences.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science from Chulalongkorn University (2010)
- Visiting Scholar in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Iowa State University (2007-2008)
- 14 years of experience in IT Project Management and System Architect.
- Co-founder of three software companies started in Thailand.
- Consultant on e-Library and Institutional repository development project for various organizations including Thailand House of Representatives, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration, numbers of libraries and universities.
David A. Peterson (PI), Wallapak Tavanapong (Co-PI), Olga Chyzh (Co-PI), Adisak Sukul (Co-PI).
This award starts September 15, 2017 and ends August 31, 2020.
$529,776. The award no is 1729775, NSF-SES