Nicole Lewis, Graduate Program Administrator in the Department of Computer Science, was recently awarded the LAS P&S Outstanding New Professional Award.
The Outstanding New Professional Award recognizes and honors professional and scientific staff members who have been employed by Iowa State University for five years or fewer and who have achieved outstanding performance in their respective fields.
The P&S Outstanding New Professional Award is open to all current professional and scientific employees who have been in the P&S system for 5 years or fewer as of the nomination deadline. Recipients must be ISU employees at the time of the University Awards Ceremony in September 2022.
Nicole was chosen based on:
- Demonstrating innovative, creative or original ways in accomplishing job responsibilities
- Establishing a pattern of reliability and responsibility in performing job duties
- Making an effort toward continual personal and professional development
- Exhibiting service to Iowa State University and/or community
- Fostering a spirit of cooperation and has strong interpersonal relationships with fellow employees
- Exhibiting potential for future contributions to Iowa State University and/or community