You are here
ICPC Regional Programming Competition (ISU Site)
On Saturday, November 9, hundreds of contestants in the North Central North America region (NCNA) will compete for "bragging rights" as top collegiate programmers. Teams at the "top of the heap" will advance to the contest's World Finals, where they will compete in a group of over 120 teams selected from international regions in a search for the best of the best!
The NCNA region includes Minnesota, Wisconsin, Western Ontario, Manitoba, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and the UP of Michigan.
As it is difficult to require all teams to travel to a single contest site, faculty and students at a number of schools across the region volunteer to operate their own contest sites. Iowa State University is proud to one of the contest sites for the NCNA region.
One or more of the top teams in the region will travel to the World Finals. It promises to be a memorable event for the participants!
- Iowa State Site Specific Information
- Site schedule (at ISU site)
- Building and campus map. Site location: Pearson Hall, 505 Morrill Road, Ames, IA
- Parking: the closest parking lot to Pearson Hall is Lot 8, however there are many additional parking lot options.
- Contest Rules are same as the Regionals (See below).
- Computing Environment (icpc_isu.pdf)
- Regional Guidelines
- Site Director: Dr. Gurpur Prabhu
- Admin: Alisha Carroll, Nicole Lewis, Deb Holmes
- Tech Support: Clint Cartee, Trevor Luster
- Head Judge: Jeremy Sheaffer
- Volunteers: Ritam Ganguly, Souradeep Bhowmik, Han-shu Chang, Akash Dutta, Gayathri, Seyedehzahra Hosseini, Shashwata Mandal, Saveri Pal, Peter Dixon, Hexiang Zhang, Kate
- ISU Coaches: Simanta Mitra, Seyed Vahid Sanei Mehri, Hooman Hashemi