Course Catalog URL:
COM S 527X
Offered during Fall Semester each year.
- Credits: 3 credit hours
- Instructor's or course coordinator's name: Ali Jannesari
- Textbook, title, author, and year: None
- Other supplemental materials: None
- Brief description of the content of the course: Fundamentals and advances in concurrent systems in the context of GPUs, TPUs, multicore, and HPC systems with a specific focus on parallel programming models. Discussion of high-performance computing, GPGPU, scaling deep neural network training and machine learning algorithms, high-performance deep learning, engineering parallel software, and parallel design patterns.
- Prerequisites or co-requisites: COM S 352 or CPR E 308