COM S 113
Offered during Fall and Spring Semesters each year.
- Credits: 3 credit hours
- Instructor's or course coordinator's name: Adisak Sukul
- Textbook, title, author, and year: Available on RedShelf
- Other supplemental materials: Excel 2019, Access 2019
- Brief description of the content of the course: Using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Access databases to input, store, process, manipulate, query, and analyze data for business and industrial applications. Credit in Com S 113 may not be applied toward graduation in the COM S, S E, and CPR E majors.
- Prerequisites or co-requisites: None