COM S 106
Offered during Fall and Spring Semesters each year.
- Credits: 3 credit hours
- Instructor's or course coordinator's name: Dr. Shu-Hui (Susan) Chang
- Textbook, title, author, and year: Immediate Access through ISU Book Store
- Other supplemental materials: None.
- Prerequisites or co-requisites: None
- Outcomes: As a student in this course, you will embark on a comprehensive study of Web Development & Design Foundations with HTML 5 and CSS. The learning objectives and learning outcomes include:
- 1) To teach the fundamentals of developing web pages using a comprehensive web development life cycle.
- 2) To acquaint students with the HTML5 and CSS languages and creating web pages suitable for course work, professional purposes, and personal use.
- 3) To expose students to common web page formats and functions.
- 4) To promote curiosity and independent exploration of World Wide Web resources.
- 5) To develop an exercise-oriented approach that allows students to learn by example.
- 6) To encourage independent study and help those who are learning how to create web pages in a distance education environment.