Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 8:00am to 5:30pm
Iowa State University
ACM-ICPC ISU Regional Programming Contest Itinerary
- 8:00 AM – 8:45 AM - ARRIVAL AND CHECK-IN – 2155 Marston Hall
- Pick up snack bag, t-shirt, and gift bag
- Sign photo release form
- Team photo
- Continental Breakfast
- 8:45 AM - CONTESTANTS' MEETING – Marston Hall
- Site Director meets with the teams to review the rules and discuss site specific policies. Ideally a simple sample problem will be posed, and teams will have an opportunity to submit solutions to the sample problem for judging before 10:45AM.
- 8:55 AM - GROUP PICTURE – Marston Hall
- 9:00 AM – 10:15 AM - PRACTICE SESSIONS – Pearson Hall
- Teams directed to Pearson Hall for practice session.
- 10:15AM - LUNCH – Marston Hall
- Participants must eat in Marston Hall or outside.
- 10:45AM - CONTESTANTS CAN ENTER CONTEST AREA – Pearson Hall
- 11:00AM - CONTEST BEGINS – Pearson Hall
- 3:45 PM - 15-MINUTE WARNING
- Contestants are notified that the contest will end in 15 minutes.
- 4:00 PM - CONTEST ENDS
- Final judging requests must have arrived prior to 4:00 PM. Final site results are tabulated by the judges.
- Contestants are directed to Sukup Hall
- 4:15 PM - 5:00 PM - REGIONAL RESULTS/RECEPTION – Sukup Hall
- ACM-ICPC ISU Regional Contest Itinerary.pdf
- ISU Driving Map.pdf
- North Central North America Regional Home Page- https://ncna-region.unl.edu/
- Overall schedule: https://ncna-region.unl.edu/contest-schedule
- Regional Rules: https://ncna-region.unl.edu/ncna-rules